Friday, November 7, 2008

Chaps







I love this pair! My mom get them in Utah








This is what Travs has started calling my latest fashion obsession for Gray. I love leg warmers and I am so addicted to them. Travs just rolls his eyes. He thinks that they are "girly". So when we were at a halloween party and somebody said










"Hey I like your baby's chaps"










Travs said










"Hey I like that, it sounds much manlier than 'I like your son's leg warmers'"










And ever since then, he has called them chaps.










But I think that they are the best. When his polka dot ones went missing for a week I was almost in tears and blamed Travs for confiscating them but I found them in the bottom of the laundry. Grayson's fat legs and his polka dot leg warmers were reunited and all was right in the world.










2 comments:

  1. I love that little man - chaps suit him perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started a blog!!! And I am so excited for Hayden to wear "chaps". They don't quite fit him yet, I tried. But soon I am sure. And when I brought them home after shopping with mom and told Marcus they were for Hayden he said, you mean Josie, and I said no Hayden and he rolled his eyes too and said they were for girls. He seemed better about it though when I told him you put them on Grayson. We will have to get a picture of them together wearing them at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete