Wednesday, October 22, 2008

World's Best Baby


That is what I think of my little Grayson. He is the best baby that I ever had. He is a sleeping expert. pooping genius, and has a smile that could light up any room. I had no idea that number three could be so amazing, "Been there done that" But World, I am in L-O-V-E love and his name is Grayson. He prefers me to Travs...which is a first and I could snuggle him for hours. Hours that would be full of smiles, giggles, coos and yes he even sings to me. I would kiss his fat drool covered cheeks and nuzzle his tiny button nose for eternity. I would have a hundred more if they could all be angels like Gray.

Just so ya know...nothing cuter than an almost nude baby boy, wearin' nothin' but leg warmers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've got a blog! They're the best but so addictive. I'll put you on my friends list. If you want to check out mine, go to Http://theyodersthree.blogspot.com

    You have the cutest kids. I haven't met Grayson but everyone says he's adorable. Madelyn also throws stuff in the car. Usually empty juice boxes but sometimes shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You have a blog! I love these pics of your kids...so cute. We have a blog, too, but it's private. So let me know if you want me to invite you to it. =)

    ReplyDelete