Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Braxton



My little man. He is the child that tests my patience the most, but thankfully, keeps me laughing.

A typical day with Braxton usually includes

1. Something being thrown at your face, probably while you are driving. He always does this on the sly and even though it has happened to me almost every day, it is always a suprise, a suprise that he thinks is hilarious. His most recent ammunition of choice...a burning hot chicken nugget.

2. Puzzles...Braxton loves to do puzzles, from the moment he wakes up it is "pretty please beautiful -mommy- with- a- cherry- on -top can we please do a puzzle" His favorites include; a number matching puzzle, The Backyardigans, and Trucks. He likes to do them on the tile floor and finishes it off with a good stomp of his feet all over the puzzle, just to make sure all of the pieces are in right.

3. Some sort of catch-phrase. This kid picks them up like nobody's business. and if you haven't heard his deep man voice then you don't know how funny he sounds when he says "It's business time".

4. My little helper. He loves to help clean around the house, especially spraying windex and starting the dishwasher or washing machine. I could probably get it done in half the time...but...it wouldn't be as fun or nearly as entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds absolutly a blast to hang with! I wish we lived closer to your little guy! Congrats on your blog! Yay! I love all of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete